Wednesday 21 March 2012

Ite ad Joseph!

I thought that you might like to see these photos from the traditional Redemptoristines in Sao Fidelis, Brazil. They are subjects of the Apostolic Administration St Jean Vianney in Campos. These photos were taken on the feast of St Joseph. The Sisters prepared a beautiful bier in honour of St. Joseph.

Sister begins construction of the bier.

Arranging Flowers.


The bier, almost complete is placed in the Church, and the finishing touches applied.

"I took for my advocate and lord the glorious Saint Joseph and commended myself earnestly to him;...I do not remember even now that I have ever asked anything of him which he has failed to grant." - St. Teresa of Avila

St. Joseph is carried in procession.

An altar in honour of St. Joseph.

Ite ad Joseph!

The Redemptoristine's grill can be seen on the left of the bier.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP